- Stainless steel mixer with furnace.
- Heat- and wear-resistant structure.
- Inert and bitumen loaded from the upper door with safety grate.
- Processed product discharged through the rear mouth with shutter.
- Fore hearth with stainless steel flame plate.
- Forced hot gas circulation.
- Full rock wool insulation.
- External aluminium coating.
- Diesel engine unit with electric start.
- Hydraulic drive.
- 2 pcs. gas oil burners.
- Electric control board.
- Thermostat and thermometer for internal temperature control.
Horizontal Mixer for works using cast asphalt and special bituminous mortars, specific for the execution of bituminous expansion joints and bituminous mastic asphalt on road and motorway bridges and viaducts.
The machine is directly mounted on the customer’s truck (available in various models according to dimensions and capacity); the joint bridge asphalt mixer can mix various materials at a temperature generally ranging from 160°C to 250°C.
Inerts and modified bitumen may be loaded inside the mixer (as a percentage) manually or by using mechanical devices, inside the upper loading hatch.
Once loaded, the mixer will heat and mix the material by reaching the temperature set-point, so as to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
Heating is adjustable by means of a digital display and 2 pcs. gas oil burners, supplied at 24V DC whereas stirring occurs through a special high-torque planetary ratiomotor.
Once mixed, the product is discharged through a hatch that can be operated either manually or through hydraulic cylinders.
The result is a top-quality mixture ready for use inside the joints.
Innovation in the technology of bituminous joints is of great importance for the Bruno Group, which puts its own experience at disposal by manufacturing the machine in strict cooperation with the customer, by considering specific needs at the time of engineering and by using a 3D drawing software.
Technical data and available models
|Loadless weight kg||1,600|
|Gas oil tank lt||80|
|Geometric capacity lt||1000|
|Mixing capacity lt||900|
|Diesel engine hp||24.5|
|Right / Left rotation||YES|