Emulsion and bitumen spraying tanks, heated and insulated with spray bar and heated pump
- 24.5 hp liquid-cooled diesel engine with independent electric start, operating all parts of the machine.
- Height of the spray bar nozzles 500 mm from the ground.
- Emulsion spraying through cut nozzles.
- Hand gun when working in an uncomfortable position.
- Gas oil burner supplied at 12V for heating the emulsion.
- Control board in the truck driver’s cab (bar moved up and down, bar enlarged, spraying start and stop, emergency stop).
- Rear electric board with digital display for temperature control (controls for handling the spray bar, burner power on/off, spraying start and stop, emergency stop, control pilot lamps)
- Emulsion recycling device if sediments build up at the bottom of the tank.
- Device pouring the emulsion from the drums into the tank by means of a spray pump.
- Compressed air device cleaning the circuit at the end of work without using gas oil.
- Gas oil washing device.
- Quick side discharge of the emulsion tank.
- Lifting hooks.
The spray tanks for emulsions and bitumens of the Bruno Group CTE line are machines well-appreciated on the domestic and international market since their construction technology can provide for high flexibility of use while preventing the material from any sudden temperature change in the pump and in the bar.
The machine is designed for direct assembly on the customer’s truck (according to the truck size and capacity) and it can be easily loaded and unloaded without any lifting means.
The capacity of the spray tanks for emulsions and bitumens is ranging from 1000 lt to 10000 lt.
The plant is complete will all the devices necessary to perfectly spray the emulsion before laying asphalt; moreover, our machines are completely insulated and aluminium-coated.
The emulsion is loaded into the tank at the bituminous conglomerate plant through a flexible pipe in the upper hatch and kept hot (at a temperature ranging from 40°C to 60°C) thanks to a burner operating at 120V DC; heating is adjustable through a digital display and the inner temperature is kept constant.
The emulsion is conveyed to the site and sprayed onto the asphalt through the spray bar by using an additional manual gun that can reach the most difficult points of the road surface.
Spraying occurs through a special pump for emulsion, whose flow rate can reach 100 litres per minute; it is heated by the liquid drawn from the diesel engine so as to reach the operating temperature in a short time and to considerably reduce the chance of a jam.
The pump is connected with a hydraulic motor enabling the spray tanks for emulsions and bitumens of the CTE line to work even at extremely low temperatures and with any kind of emulsion.
The spray bar – heated just as the pump – is equipped with an automatic vertical lifting system (operated by two hydraulic cylinders) enabling the bar to move up and down. A standard bar is opened hydraulically.
At the end of work, it will be necessary first to clean the machine by using compressed air drawn from the truck (air purges the emulsion conduits) and then to operate the gas oil washing device for a complete clean cycle.
Technical data and available models
|TRUCK BODY LENGTH|
|MAX. LENGTH mm||MAX.|
|SPRAY BAR WIDTH mm||GAS OIL|
|Spraytank CTE 1000||1000||3050||3550||1530||1750||1270||1800 – 3500||AT 12 VOLTS|
|Spraytank CTE 4000||4000||4000||4500||1700||2400||1600||2800 – 4500||AT 12 VOLTS|
|Spraytank CTE 5000||5000||4650||5150||2000||2200||1800||2800 – 4500||AT 12 VOLTS|
|Spraytank CTE 6000||6000||5150||5650||2100||2300||1800||2800 – 4500||AT 12 VOLTS|
|Spraytank CTE 7000||7000||5450||5950||2400||2400||1800||2800 – 4500||AT 12 VOLTS|
|Spraytank CTE 8000||8000||5900||6400||2400||2400||1800||2800 – 4500||AT 12 VOLTS|
|Spraytank CTE 10000||10,000||5900||6400||2400||2400||2000||2800 – 4500||AT 12 VOLTS|